Monday, April 16, 2018

It's Spring! Be bold!

Dear readers, if you are like me, you are feeling the pull to spruce up your place. It's only natural since Spring is in the air. I'm a bit obsessive about my place. Lately, I am craving color. Bright and happy colors like orange, yellow, chartreuse, turquoise. And, of course, pink. As you know, whatever color scheme I use, will always contain healthy doses of pink. I'm even thinking of experimenting with layering patterns, something I don't do very often, preferring simplicity. But I find that I'm at a stage where I want to throw caution to the wind, be bold and fearless and unapologetically me. Of course there's a ton of inspiration on the internet. Below I've assembled a collage of some beautiful colors and shapes, which give you a peek into my mind. People sure make beautiful things, don't they?





Credits:
1. Mark Rothko painting
2-4 pillows from Amazon. I am head over heels for the beaded chartreuse pillow.
5-6 lamps from Amazon
7 Ashley lamp from Target
8 fabulous blue beaded chandelier - unknown
9 Chinese inspired orange lamp designed by Meg Caswell (remember her from Design Star?  See my previous post reviewing Design Star, here).
10 blue glass lamp from Tuesday Morning
11-13 vintage pillows from one of my favorite Etsy shops, Leelaland Designs. I think these patterns look marvelous together.

What about you, dear readers? Are you busy spring cleaning? What are you doing to spruce up your place?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin