Friday, June 30, 2017

Celebrating Color: Orange!!

I LOVE ORANGE!

Dig that painting.  Dig that chair.  Love periwinkle with orange.  Dig that table.  Love Hollywood Regency thrown in.  Need a disco ball for my new apartment.  But....don't call it eclectic...call it collected.  We are all complex beings.











Orange and blue.  Dig it.  Love that vase.

Togo sofa!  My favorite! Dig that Buddha. Dig that UFO lamp. Dig that sculpture - what is it?  A street light?  Dig the coffee table, brown walls and white vases.  See, minimalism can be sexy.
For my friends with green thumbs.


Drool.  Dig that white, textured paining on the orange wall.  Dig the purple chairs, the chandy and those metallic bowls.  Apartment Therapy Color Contest, can't remember the year.  Shoulda won.

ya'll know how to do a Google image search, right?  I have all links to artists, if needed.  I love to give artists credit.  if you are the artist, and want proper crediting please contact me.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin