Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Rambling....

It's been a big adjustment moving to this little cottage. I actually sorta miss my apartment, go figure. Life in a house is a lot of work and hidden expense, even when you're just renting. It seems like something is always going wrong.  This place was so filthy when I moved in, I've scrubbed and scrubbed.  And it was infested with spiders! It was a nightmare!  I felt terrible because I killed so many spiders, but I am deathly allergic to their bite.

And the yard, my gosh.  I just can't keep up.   Suffice it to say I have newfound respect for anyone who goes through a renovation project.  I'm just not cut out for it.  And I may be moving again!  I never thought I'd move so much in my life.  I'm glad I travel light.

So okay, the place is temporary, but that's no reason it shouldn't be cute.  One thing I have really loved is living with walls that are not tan!  Honestly, I don't know why apartment buildings paint such ugly colors.  I'm rambling, sorry about that.

This is actually supposed to be a post about color.  If you've been reading for a while, you already know I love pink. But lately, I've been haunted by a shade of blue.  I need a painting for over the sofa, I think it will be blue, definitely influenced by the sky.

The sky is so lovely here. It's a source of never-ending fascination.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin