Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Kim Myles' Home Needs One of My Paintings

Dear readers, did you see Kim Myles' home tour on Apartment Therapy?  I love her use of color. I am in love with her hot pink rug!  I dearly love the combination of bright teal and hot pink. I just can't help myself. Every time I see a home I love, I want to add one of my paintings.  So here's another mock up.


I think my painting looks fabulous in her gorgeous living room, if I do say so myself. To see the rest of tour, click here.

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Wow, what a cool place! She did a great job decorating it. Your painting would look perfect in her home. I love that stenciled wall. I think I may consider doing something like that in my next place.

Unknown said...

Its amazing how one painting can make the room complete!
Nice work.

Jyoti
http://jyosheart.blogspot.in/

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin