Sunday, October 6, 2013

Kawaii Overload

Good day, dear readers!  I had a great day, took tons of pictures.  Today I ventured out with my 12 mp camera, which is a little more difficult to hold steady than my 4 mp.  The advantage is that it does super close up and super wide shots, but it really wants a tripod.  I'm too lazy to use a tripod, and that defeats the purpose of being a guerrilla photographer, lol.  Please be sure to check out my urban photojournal.  I'm pretty excited about exploring my new 'hood.

I had a post all ready to go.  Published it and everything.  Then made an edit, and lost it!  Oh gosh.  First time this ever happened to me.  I was crushed, I work hard on my posts.  I didn't have the heart to start over at the moment.  So instead, here are some pictures I took at Target today.  Everyone likes kawaii, right? How about some kawaii over load?

 
Dolls have gotten so pretty!  Dig her pink earrings!  If I had a little girl, I'd probably buy a ton of them.  Heck, I do buy some for me (and even play with them).  I'm really five years old.  I'm trying to control my obsession, though.  Not easy. Humans sure do make plenty of beautiful things.  I love beautiful things, but not clutter.

Isn't her hair cute!  I love green hair.

Red eyes, and wearing a veil.  Wicked.



It's a bonus when dolls come with cute little pets.

Isn't she cute?  My little ponies come with companion dolls now!  Dig the boots!  Love her blue skin and her ears!  Too cute!  She even has a spare outfit.

I admit it.  I gotta thing for the Hulk.  Maybe it's his tortured soul.  When I played with Barbie dolls, I used to use monsters, GI Joes and Vikings as the boyfriends.  Ken was - and still is - too much of a woos for me.  I don't like pretty boys very much (sorry, not trying to cause offense, just stating my preference).

I like little monsters too.

And minions!  I haven't seen Despicable Me 2 yet, but I want to!  Hope it comes to Netflix soon!

Omigosh!  Look at this.  A Barbie world that you make out of Legos.  I wish I'd had this as a kid.  I wouldn't dare buy this - because I am sure it would totally consume my life.  I probably would never stop playing with it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin