Monday, July 29, 2013

New Toys

Good morning dear readers!  I've had a couple of rough weeks, so am woefully behind in my blog posts. Since the stress is too great in every one's lives, why don't we have fun this week?  This post is just a quickie to get us in the mood for fun.  I thought I'd show you a couple of my new toys. That's right.  I play with toys. I'm really five years old.
 

This is my new minion toy!  Isn't he cute?  I love Despicable Me!  I tried to find the one eyed minion too, but couldn't.  Oh well, he makes me laugh every time I look at him.


Oh dear, I must report I have a new obsession and that is Monster High.  This lovely lady is Abbey Bominable, daugher of the Yeti, my alter ego.  I plan to grow my hair as long as hers, and have it dyed the same way!  And dig those iceberg shoes!  


I've always had a thing for blue ladies.  I adore Smurfette.  And remember the lovely Zahn from Farscape? She's actually a plant, and a priest with a dark side, from the planet Delvia.


I'm kind of obsessed with Abbey.  I love photographing her.  She's fully articulated so she's the perfect artist dummy.

Here's another fab chick from Monster High, Ghoulia.  I need those cat eye glasses.  She's still in the plastic, I didn't buy her, just photographed her at the store.  Oh dear, the last thing I need is another obsession!  Stay tuned for lots of color this week!


All images (except Zahn) by Peggy

2 comments:

Greener Pastures--A City Girl Goes Country said...

I want one of those Abbey dolls. She looks like those Bratz dolls. Kelly had them. A whole bunch. I won't let her get rid of them. She rolls her eyes at me. She doesn't UNDERSTAND!

Jessie said...

No more collections! AAAhhhhh!!! I'm kidding. ;) I love Minon's as well. You can't help but smile when you look at them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin