Monday, July 1, 2013

Happy Monday


It's my fault it rained Friday.  My hair was perfect.  I thought I'd finally be able to get a glamour shot.  Makeup perfect too.  Kinda retro.  And it rained.  Not a complaint really, I love rain.  And as you can see I made the best of it.  I love to splash in puddles!  I told you I'm really a five-year-old stuck in a 52 year old body.  The luxury of my age - I do not give a shit what people think about me.  Such freedom.  I enjoy being a goofball.  Sometimes it embarrasses sister-in-law, but she tolerates me.  She knows me.  Though she was embarrassed, she took this picture.

I might have to have all ya'll in my bathroom in the morning.  That's the only time my hair looks perfect.  For like 30 seconds, if it's a day I've fixed it.  Most times I pull it back in a scrunchee. Yeah, I said it.  Scrunchee.  If you make fun of them, it's only because you don't get it.  They are a marvelous product.

We are all different shapes and colors.  Sure you can change your physique.  There's no magic recipe though.  To lose weight, you must eat less and exercise.  It's a lot of work.  More power to the people who sculpt their body.  They are working hard.  Not for the average soul.  But even with that, some of us have a genetic predisposition.  Would I love to be tiny?  You betcha.  But God don't make no junk.  We are each fabulous in our own way.

We have an exciting week lined up.  I hope you'll be with me for the ride.  If you haven't already, check out my review of HGTV Star, Episodes 1-3 below.  Unfortunately, I won't be able to watch Episode 4 until late afternoon.  Hope I can avoid spoilers!  Have a great day!  xo

2 comments:

The Artist In Me said...

I love the picture Peggy! You had a good time and it shows, and that is all that matters! Play on!!!

Jessie said...

Cute photo. I bet you guys were at TJ Maxx or Target. hahaha

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin