Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Feeling Blue

If you've been reading my blog for a while, you already know that I constantly obsess about color.  A color will grab hold and not let go.  The past few days I have been thinking of blue.  I thought my apartment was going to be yellow for spring.  Now I'm not so sure, blue is haunting me.  Here is some inspiration.  Hope you enjoy!
I love this room so much.  I adore the sofa and ottoman.  And that rug is gorgeous.  I have been craving a new rug lately, but have you noticed how expensive they are?  I am loving the use of various hues of blue in this room and that pop of silver from the lamp.

There are many shades of blue, periwinkle is one of my favorites.  Here it looks gorgeous with pops of yellow.  Perhaps this is a way I can have yellow and blue.  Above two images House to Home.
But of course I must have pink too.  Doesn't Emily Henderson look adorable cute in her new bedroom?  I adore the hot pink pendants with the navy blue headboard.  For more of this fabulous color scheme, click here.
This royal blue pendant looks great with the turquoise walls and the pops of pink.  Image via Pink Friday.


1 comment:

Jessie said...

Emily is so talented!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin