Thursday, May 10, 2012

Lamp Obsession

As you know, I'd like to have an over sized lamp for the Parsons end table in my living area.  I must have had too much time on my hands today.  Okay, truthfully I was procrastinating.  Here are some lamps I found on the internet that would look great in my place.  I thought I'd experiment with both the white sofa cover and the hot pink one.

Hot pink lamp.This fab pink lamp is actually from a Barbie house (see previous post here).

 This lamp was formerly available at West Elm.  Love the tall shade.

I mentioned this gorgeous lamp in a post below.  It is available from Etsy user Retroenvy.  For purposes of this mock up, I added the West Elm shade to the lamp.  The lamp is available without a shade for a fairly reasonable price, but as you know, shades can get really expensive!  And hard to find in this area.

A large yellow lamp might be cool.  This lamp is available from Etsy user vintagelovesandmore, but at $650 is only a pipe dream.  I'd be better off with the yellow Perch lamp from West Elm.  It's reasonably priced, but it's too small.  I want something big!  I'm on a mission.  I will be investigating flea markets, garage sales and the Goodwill.  I know I will find something I like, but I may have to spray paint it.

Which is your favorite lamp, dear readers?  I think I like the one in pics 5 and 6 best.  Such a sensual shape.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin