Sunday, September 11, 2011

The Cleveland Orchestra and Images of Peace

Alyssa Lee Wilmot, Akron, Ohio

Today marks the 10 year anniversary of 9/11/01.   To commemorate the event, the Cleveland Orchestra is having a concert in Public Square.  The themes of the event are remembrance, dedication and hope.  The Orchestra invited the community to submit original artwork and photos for its Image of Peace slide show which will be displayed on the JumboTron.  I am honored that two of photos will be part of this slide show.

If you'd like to my photos, click on the Shows tab above.

3 comments:

Greener Pastures--A City Girl Goes Country said...

Ooh, which two photos Peggy?!

Peggy said...

Hi Debi! Hope you're having a good weekend. To see the photos, just click on the tab entitled "Shows" under my header.

Greener Pastures--A City Girl Goes Country said...

They are beautiful Peggy! My favorite is the first one of the dark man in the foreground. It's one of those pictures you go back and look at again. I looked at all of them while I was at it. Really nice colors. Of course!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin