Thursday, August 4, 2011

Pops of Pink in a Neutral Scheme

I love pops of pink in an otherwise neutral color scheme.  I adore pale pink, but hot pink is my favorite.  It looks great with black, gray, silver and even navy blue.  And pink is not just a girly color.
Pink can be done in a thoroughly modern and edgy way, as this fab room sows.  Love the sofa.  Love the lights.  Image via Norm Architects.
Pops of hot pink work well to temper a slick, masculine room as these pillows show.  Todd Davis for Room Crashers on HGTV.
One of my favorite lamps of all time!  The pink Murano looks so fab with the gray walls.  And dig those chairs.
 Above two images via Emily Henderson.

Above two images Door Sixteen.  I'm sure you read Door Sixteen, don't you?  It's a great blog.  I love Anna's living room.  Love the black accent walls and, of course, the hot pink pillows.  I need Anna to come to my home and arrange my pottery.  I love the way she styles.  The room is rich, but still simple.


Room designed by Ligne Roset via Houzz.  I love the look of pink coupled with industrial look of the walls.  To see more pink coupled with industrial chic, check out this fab loft featured in a previous post, here.

Vintage furniture takes on a new life when given a fresh coat of paint.  This vintage piece is really funky in hot pink, I love it!  This would work well in a room with gray walls.  Image via Vamp Furniture.

Look at this fab bedroom set by Karim Rashid.  You already know I love me some Karim.  He's due for a new post.  I love how his furniture (like Zara Hadid's) has no recognizable historical time reference.  It's just kind of organic, shapely and so sexy.  This photo proves that hot pink, gray, white and silver look great together.  What about you dear readers, are you thinking about your Fall decor?  Will you be including pops of pink?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I *adore* pink furniture! Love it

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin