Sunday, June 19, 2011

Perfect Furniture

Here it is - the perfect furniture for my perfect loft!  In my two favorite colors, hot pink and turquoise.

I've been dying for a turquoise credenza.  This one is sheer perfection.  And the styling is too fab.  Love the painting of Steve McQueen.

And here is the perfect sofa to go with it.  Aptly named the Down with Love sofa, because it's a sofa Barbara Novak would be envious of.
Oh dear, maybe I should get the Koenig sofa.
Or the Mademoiselle sofa.  Decisions, decisions.  What's a girl to do?  Well first I need to win the lottery.  Until then, it's fun to dream.  All images by RoomService, a very addicting website.


2 comments:

Jessie said...

I LOVE that pink sofa!!!!!!!!!

Linda Starr said...

anything turquoise I love and these are all lovely.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin