Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The art of display, two

Here's a couple of cute examples of display, that I just had to share.

I love a cohesive collection like this.  One element in a variety of shapes.  These carved wooden trees are adorable, and I love the industrial looking shelf.  Stephen and Jessica's artfully arranged home and studio via Apartment Therapy.
I love using empty frames in vignettes, but how about this idea?   A great use for broken frames!  Love it.  I could see this in an installation piece.  This is Stephanie's bedroom via Desire to Inspire.

I think this is a cute idea for displaying watercolors.  For a casual, carefree look use simple tape instead of frames.  Tape comes in fun colors now too.  My favorite is, of course, the hot pink.  Image ATLITW.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin