Tuesday, January 25, 2011

My living room - identity crisis!

Here's a peak at my living room for today. This room is just, well blah.... It's boring me.  I'm not sure what direction I want to go in.  I still miss my studio apartment.  It used to feel like a big hug when I walked in the door.  This clearly does not feel like a hug.  It doesn't help that I have no money to spend, so I'm going to have to get creative.  I think I'm craving some orange, probably because it's so darn cold out.  I need to bring some sunshine in.  My walls are this yukky shade of mauvey-biege.  My landlord doesn't want me to paint, but .... I might not be able to help it.  You've also probably noticed that I've taken my art down.  I am  bored with my art.  I'm really in a rut.  And there's only one cure for a rut.  A home improvement project!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin