Thursday, December 16, 2010

My Color Lab

I want to show you how my apartment currently looks, but first I realized I didn't show my moods for November. Since I don't have a lot of money to spend, I love to experiment with accessories, and love moving them around. Much like changing an outfit.

My mood for November was largely influenced by these Jetson looking Christmas ornaments. I don't usually decorate for Christmas, but I really loved the sparkle, color and shape of these pieces. They were a deal at $.50 each at Pat Catan's.

Since they looked like heavenly bodies to me, I paired them with my moon lamp.

I felt like an orange punch. I went shopping in my closet and found this fab orange vase. I love orange and blue together. My Dee Adams painting is still my favorite.

Hmm. Indecision plagues me. Maybe I should put the blue glass on the table instead.

By the end of the month, it was a different look altogether. I love the white lamp, but the scale of the shade bothers me. I do love the color, but I'd like a larger more cylindrical shaped lamp shade.

2 comments:

Pink_Diamond said...

it looks cool:) I like your living room:)...I am getting some ideas for my room...:)

Peggy said...

Pink Diamond, thanks for visiting and for the compliment. I hope you will visit often. I'd love to see pictures of your living room.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin