Thursday, September 23, 2010

Bedroom Inspiration

Dear readers, I hope that over the next few days you will humor me while I obsess about decorating my new apartment.  I'm pretty excited about having a bedroom, and I plan to keep it pretty simple.  I do want it to be a little moody, maybe gray, very romantic and flirting with minimalism.  Here are some pictures from my inspiration files.  These have been uploaded with the new photo editor in Google, which I think is working very well.  Seems to be easier making the pictures large. 
I love the padded headboard.  Image source unknown.
Love the white floors!  Wish I could paint my floors white.  Love the bedding.  Image source unknown.
Image via Apartment Therapy.
Image via Alvhelm.  Pink and gray look so fab together.
Image via The 10 cent designer.  Love the simplicity and balance.  And look at those lamps!  Not sure if they are Noguchi or knock-offs, but I love them.  Please email me if you know the sources for any of the photos not credited above.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin