Thursday, August 12, 2010

Inspiration is Everywhere, Part II

Still dreaming of decorating my own apartment, I decided to stop in TJ Maxx. Here's more proof that you don't have to spend a lot of money to achieve a fab look.

Look at these yummy pieces all affordably priced! The chairs were $129 each and the silver chest was also $129. The lamp was only $29.00. I am totally digging pink, blue and silver together. I wanted all of these pieces, but only the lamp was in my budget. I had to have it. As you know, I love turquoise lamps (see previous post here).

Here's a peak at a corner in my bedroom with the new lamp. I love it! It fits well with my love of hot pink and blue. It also fits well with my love of simple shapes. I recently hung these pink curtains to make the room a cozy girl cave. If this were my place, I'd rip up that carpet. I can't wait to have my own place again, I will definitely paint the floor white.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin