Tuesday, June 22, 2010

A trip to Japan

Hello dear readers! I am behind in blogging and have so many exciting things to share with you, I barely know where to start. So let's just jump in, shall we? As you know my sister-in-law and I are best friends. One of the many things we have in common is a love of photography. She recently went on a trip to Japan, and I wanted to share a couple of her photos that I really love. It was difficult to narrow it down to just a few. Hope you enjoy as much as I did!

This one might be my favorite. I love rain shots.





Love how the old clashes with the new.

The signs and the writing look like art to me.

She took this one with me in mind! She knows I am fascinated by street art.

I love all the mysterious food shots. These are rice cakes. Love the color.


Another of my favorites. So serene.
I hope I can accompany her on her next trip to Japan! SNL, thanks for sharing! Now I just need to decide which of these to enlarge.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin