Sunday, December 6, 2009

Silver and Gray

I love silver and gray and am considering how I may pair it with pink. Here are a couple of images I find inspirational.

I must say, I usually find Marimekko fabrics boring. They are just so common. But in gray and silver, this one is totally unexpected. I adore the industrial vibe of this picture.

I cannot stop looking at this bedding from West Elm. Total Hollywood glam. I would love to decorate a loft in silver and gray, with juxtapositions of industrial chic and glam. Of course, there would have to be lots of pink and white as well.

I'd like to experiment with making wall paper. I think my vintage Hindu lovers print would look great as wall paper behind a bed all done in silver bedding. Have you ever made wallpaper? I'd love to hear from you.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin