Sunday, November 29, 2009

More Thrifting

I just can't get enough! Here are some interesting things I saw at the Salvation Army in Cleveland.

Cute little sofa. Would be great juxtaposed with modern furniture in a loft. A great find at only $79.00!

Cute studio vase. Hmm. This one was tempting. But like I said below, I am not starting another collection. Collecting studio pieces could easily become a sickness! I love the blue vase. This one haunted me so much, I went back for it but it was gone! Oh well.


This one I bought. I've been wanting a white Buddha head. $7.99.


And I bought this new blue vase. I have a thing for blue bottles. This one reflects the light beautifully. It's Spanish and made of 100% recycled materials, and was only $3.99.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin