Monday, October 5, 2009

I can't stop rearranging

Dear readers, I have a confession to make. I can't stop rearranging my apartment. Especially my pottery collection. I love to experiment with the different shapes. And in futility, I try to group my paintings (see previous post here), but it always looks cluttered to me.

Sometimes I wish I could hit on an arrangement that I love so much, that I wouldn't need to move the stuff around ever again. I could sit on the sofa and luxuriate in the perfection. I could give up the futile hope that nirvana is found with the perfect positioning of the furniture. Neither of these arrangements were pleasing to me, and I dismantled them as soon as I was done. Perhaps if I owned a shop I could satisfy my urges to rearrange all day long!

I am obsessed. I am thinking of darker colors and wondering how to achieve a more smoldering, romantic look in my apartment without spending any money. Hopefully the answer will be in the canvas I am working on.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin