Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Green, Vol. III

Dear readers, the green obsession is still going strong. Luckily, I had my camera at lunchtime yesterday. I saw green everywhere! I predict it's going to be a big color for Fall. I saw lots of women in pretty green dresses, but I didn't work up the courage to ask them to pose. Oh well, next time. Here are more green images. Hope you enjoy!



This sofa was at a consignment shop. Only $250.00!  Here are some images from my home.
I often use pretty scarves to tie the curtains back.
Seems like a good time to show off the new pillow my mom made from a placemat from Pier 1. Love the colors and the green stripes.

New green items to play with. My mom gave me the green chenille pillow. The green bottle, jewel box and candle holder came from a thrift shop and were all made in India. It will be great fun placing these new objects in my home.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin