Sunday, August 23, 2009

Bedding

Dear readers, I've been obsessed about buying new bedding lately. When you live in a studio apartment and the bed is out in the open - beautiful bedding is a must. I love this bedding from Urban Outfitters. Glass works by Holmegaard via Art Pottery for Sale and Blu Dot dresser from Urban Outfitters.


My birthday's coming up, so my mom said I could pick out some bedding from the Brylane catalog! Hooray! These are the two contenders. Do I go with the one above or below? Sometimes I dream of glamming my sleeping area up. Shown here with funky chandelier from Etsy seller ShabulousCreations. And cute ceramic lidded vase by Etsy seller Karin Lorenc - for the dresser - a great place to keep my earrings.

But - this set might be the winner. I'm think I'm adding more pink this fall - you can never have too much pink. Even thinking of painting my walls pink over Labor Day weekend. Of course, I wouldn't get the curtains, I don't like to be too-matchy, matchy and this set is bordering on that already. I already have nice plain pink curtains.
Ah, decisions, decisions. What's a girl to do? At least I'll be warm this winter. Stay tuned.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin