Monday, June 15, 2009

Lamp Tramp

And now it's time for another episode of Lamp Tramp. Only seems right to get a lamp fix, since we've had our pottery fix this week. As my readers know, I love me some lamps. Almost as much as I love pottery, or as much as I love pottery ... whatever. Here are some fine lamps that I actually saw IN PERSON for the first time. I had only known these lamps in the virtual world. These lamps are all out of my price range (even on sale) and were at a store called Surroundings, in the heart of the warehouse district, downtown Cleveland. Cleveland needs many more hip stores since there are so many cool lofts and urban developments happening. The flats are located near the warehouse district and would be a great place to turn into a design, art, and furniture mecca. Fuck the tit and sports bar, we already have a ton of those, and people are still broke. But today is not about politics, it's about lamps. Hope you enjoy!




The Bourgie lamp. I almost shit when I saw this. I am sure Heaven must be lined with these lamps.



Caboche by Patricia Urquiola.







Jasper Morrison.

Nelson lamps (I think).




Philippe Starck.

Okay, I just can't resist showing some pottery too. These vases made me drool! They are designed by Nicole Aebischer. Muy bonita. Muy expensivo.

Please drop me a line if you know the designer of any of the lamps that I could not identify.


1 comment:

Jessie said...

I am drooling over ALL those lamps.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin