Monday, March 23, 2009

I want to paint everything


I want to paint everything in my apartment. Chairs, bookcases, pottery, the floor, everything! I want to cover everything in a fresh coat of paint. You've seen my cute little dining table many times. It was assembled from three pieces I found on the curb. This weekend I considered painting it orange. Here's some orange inspiration. Hope you enjoy!


Flickr user BGLewandowski.


Flickr user Kumatora.



Knack Studios. If you love painted and repurposed furniture, then you must check out this site. I am green with envy! That's what I want to do when I grow up.


Flickr user Rodsta.


Flickr user The Shopping Sherpa. I don't remember doll house furniture looking this good when I was a kid!




Flickr user Misty Garrick Miller.







Flickr user Leo Reynolds.





Flickr user fishflix.
Well, dear readers, what do you think? Should I paint my dining room table orange? Maybe I should just paint the top orange and leave the base white?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin