Friday, May 23, 2008

So Much Beauty



Beauty is all around me. Everywhere I look I see beauty. I don't even have to travel very far. My city contains an infinite supply. I keep discovering new places. It's present whether I look up, or whether I look down. These images all came from one street. Such diversity - it's an artist's dream!








I love the raw vegetation in front of this building. I hope the owners won't be too tempted to manicure it when the weather gets nicer. I'm not sure why we humans feel the need to interfere with Earth's placement. The Earth does a fine job when left alone. I've always found the competitive lawn syndrome of the suburbs a bit strange.




I adore the tenacious flowers that peak out from the sidewalks.





There really is no such thing as a weed.



2 comments:

/// said...

I totally agree! :)

Tracey said...

Beautiful! I am with you- there is no such thing as a weed, just some aggressive plants. If it blooms, it is welcome in my garden!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin