Saturday, April 19, 2008

Stolen Time

The other day I had the guilty pleasure of time for myself. So I pretended to be a tourist in my city. Here are some of the images I collected. I hope you enjoy them. Beauty is everywhere I look.

Claes Oldenburg sculpture.


One of many of the beautiful churches in the area.


I love to experiment with angles.


The sky was amazing.



I am always attracted to light fixtures.



These onion domes were part of the detritus behind a homeless shelter! Aren't they amazing? I could see them used as art in a very large loft.




I stopped into a local florist's shop, called Vase to Vase. The owner was very friendly and talked to me about his business and he let me play with arranging his gorgeous vases! What could be better?




It was a good day.

All images by Peggy. For more of my photography, please see my city and sky set at flickr. (link)







1 comment:

Sas said...

Dear Peggy,

I really loved to take this trip around the city with you.

You certainly have an eye for beauty and it is even more lovely that you share this with us.

Take care and I hope you will have a wonderful weekend,

warm greetings, Sas

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin