Sunday, March 23, 2008

Mood Board - White/Gold/Moroccan

















I have looked at this image from Elle Decorations' July 2007 issue many times. This is a dangerous image. You know the kind - an image that makes you want to throw everything out and start over.



I crave Moroccan style. The following is a mood board based on the feeling of this photo.






My new vase. Different from my usual style, but the more I look at it, the more I love it. It is actually vintage Italian, but it fits with this scheme very well.




Gold vase formerly available at West Elm. I wish I had ordered this vase! I think it would look great next to my Italian vase. I hope this will be part of West Elm's Christmas collection again this year!









Gold vase at Target.






























I have a thing for lanterns, but I haven't bought one because I don't want to start another collection. Image on left from flickr user Miss Kitty Kat. Image on right by Peggy, at local Thai restaurant. I'd be tempted to spray paint these white.

Pierced porcelain is an important part of this look, and I adore it. Votive holders from CB2 (image by Peggy). Lamp from Le Souk. I've been thinking of ordering this lamp for a long time. I love it.





Trays are another important part of this look, and serving tea a sacred act.





Cooper tray and tea set from Le Souk.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin