Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Indian Art










It's raining here this morning. A dreamy, mild rain. Thoughts of romance and tenderness are occupying my mind. I was enjoying a cup of coffee and reading one of my favorite blogs, Rang Decor. If you haven't already, you must check it out. She posted the most beautiful interpretations of Radha and Krishna I've ever seen.

While contemplating these sublime beings, and wishing they were on a wall in my apartment, I decided to visit myindianart.com. I was treated to one beautiful painting after the other. One artist in particular caught my eye. These are the works of Sachin Jaltarey. Such simple, contemplative images. What fascinating subtle use of color. I am in love.

1 comment:

kim. said...

Ohhh...how pretty. Love the last one.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin